This juicy and saucy 4 ingredient chicken and rice casserole is a multi-flavorous dish that will please everyone! Read on to learn the delicious recipe!
This 4 Ingredient Chicken and Rice Casserole recipe is a multi-flavorous mouthwatering dish, ideal for a family dinner. It truly satisfies your taste buds to the core and most importantly, it needs only four ingredients (Don’t count the water though, as it’s the most common ingredient in almost every cooking recipe).
If you made your mind to try this amazing dish, then also try out its perfect side dish, creamy southwest chicken soup recipe!
4 Ingredient Chicken and Rice Casserole
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 1 Hour 15 Mins
Total Time: 1 Hour 20 Mins
Yields: 4 Servings
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Long-grain White Rice (Uncooked)
- 1 1/2 Cups of Water
- 10 Oz Can Cream of Mushroom Soup (Condensed)
- 1 Package of Onion Soup Mix (or Homemade)
- 9 x 13 Pan
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Baking Foil
- First, you have to preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Then, lightly spritz the 9 x 13 pan with the cooking spray.
- Put the chicken breast into the pan and season it with salt and pepper.
- Now, empty the uncooked rice on the chicken.
- Thereafter, pour the onion soup mix all over the chicken carefully.
- Lastly, mix mushroom soup and 1 1/2 cup of water into a bowl.
- Then, pour this mixture all over the chicken.
- Cover the pan by baking foil and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, until the rice becomes tender.
- Your yummylicious chicken rice casserole is ready to serve.
- If you don’t have onion soup mix handy, then try this recipe to make one at home.
Calories: 470 Carbohydrates: 40 g Protein: 54g
Fat: 7 g Saturated Fat: 2 g Cholesterol: 148 mg
Sodium: 791 mg Potassium: 978 mg Vitamin C: 2.7mg
Calcium: 30 mg Iron: 1.7mg
If you think that this recipe needs any sort of improvement, then feel free to comment below. We would love to hear from you all!