Loaded with cream & vanilla extract, these chocolate chip cheesecake cookies are a perfect dessert to try! Read this article to know more about the recipe!
These chocolate chip cheesecake cookies are light, utterly delicious and easy to make. They are a perfect breakfast add on for your kids, especially if they hate milk. Instead of chocolate chips, you can also try oreo as well.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 1 ¼ Cup of Flour
- ¼ Cup of Cornstarch
- ½ Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- ¼ Cup of Unsalted Butter (Room Temperature)
- 4 Oz Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon of Milk
- ½ Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1¼ Cup of Powdered Sugar
- 5-6 Tablespoon of Mini Chocolate Chips
- Medium-Sized Bowl
- Large-Sized Bowl
- Electric Mixer
- Baking Sheet
- Add1/2 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/4 cup of cornstarch, and 1 ¼ cup of flour into a medium-sized bowl. Leave it aside for a few moments.
- Now, mix 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 tablespoon of milk, and 4 Oz cream cheese into a large-sized bowl, with an electric mixer to get a creamy mix.
- Once it’s done, pour some powdered sugar and keep using the electric mixer to get a dough.
- Finally, its time to add yummy chocolate chips into the dough and combine them well.
- Put it into the fridge for an hour or so.
- After that, preheat your microwave at 350° F.
- In the meantime, make 24-26 balls from the dough.
- Then, put these balls on the baking sheet and flatten them with your palm.
- Now, place these baking sheets into the oven and bake it for 10 minutes.
- Once it’s baked, you can put them into the refrigerator for quick-serve.
- To increase the shelf life of this chocolate chip cream cheese cookies, store them at room temperature into a sealed container.
CALORIES: 97 SATURATED FAT: 3 g TRANS FAT: 0 g CHOLESTEROL: 17 mg
TOTAL FAT: 4 g UNSATURATED FAT: 2 g SODIUM: 28 mg CARBOHYDRATES: 13 g
SUGAR: 7 g PROTEIN: 1 g
Also Read: White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna!