Give your family a treat of this delicious Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade in the upcoming summer season. Stay tuned with us to know the recipe!
Try this tasty and totally refreshing, Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade that will surely become your family’s favorite frozen drink, in this hot summery season. Most importantly, this creamy textured vanilla flavored drink can be prepared in just a few minutes.
This frozen lemonade is loaded with vanilla ice cream that makes it an irresistible, mouthwatering chilled drink. Your kids and even your life partner going to love it.
If you want a different variation of the lemonade then try this raspberry peach lemonade recipe is the perfect choice for you.
You can also try this easy and quick to make vanilla mug cake if you are a vanilla fan!
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Servings: 2 Serves
- 1 Cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 1/2 Cups Water
- 2 Cups Edy’s Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream (4 Scoops)
- Juice Cups
- Pour 1 cup of lemon juice and 1/2 cup of sugar into a pitcher.
- Stir them well until the sugar gets dissolved properly.
- Now, add 2 1/2 cups of water into the pitcher, and keep it stirring.
- Place this jar into the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Blend 1 cup chilled lemonade and 2 cups of ice cream into the blender until it mixes up properly.
- In the end, transfer the juice into the cups and garnish with a lemon slice.
- Now, your Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade is ready to drink.
- If you are using store-bought lemon juice, increase the quantity to 1 1/2 cups.
That’s all for today folks, if you like this recipe, then feel free to share it with your family and friends! Enjoy & Stay safe!