Topped with vanilla icing, this delicious and fluffy, easy vanilla mug cake can be prepared in just 90 seconds! Find out the detailed recipe below!
Do you ever make a mug cake before? If not, then don’t worry, this classic vanilla mug cake can be easily prepared by a newbie baker. Besides, if you are a big fan of the Old Fashioned Hershey’s chocolate cake, then this recipe is for you!
Easy Vanilla Mug Cake
Cook Time: 1 Minute 30 Seconds
Yields: One Serving
For the Cake:
- 4 Tablespoons Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Butter (Softened)
- 4 Tablespoons Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of salt
For the Icing:
- 3 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Butter (Softened)
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- A Mug
- Electric Mixer
- 16 Ounce Coffee Mug
- Take a bowl and pour all the ingredients into it & mix them well using an electric mixer, until the ingredients are combined properly.
- Now, grease the mug with a non-stick cooking spray lightly.
- Transfer the mug in the microwave and heat on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Once it’s done, take it out from the microwave and set aside.
- Add 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon butter, 1 tablespoon milk, and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract into a bowl and stir them well.
- Now, drizzle the icing all over the cake either inside the mug or on a plate.
- Topped the cake with heavy whipped cream and strawberry. (Optional)
- Your easy vanilla mug cake is ready to serve. Enjoy!
- If you want a thicker icing, then add more sugar into it.
- For thinner icing, add a little bit of milk into the mixture.
Also Read: Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes Recipe!
Try this delicious & instant mug cake recipe and let us know your experiences by hitting the comment button below!