These homemade fat burning fruit smoothie recipes will help you to shed those extra pounds instantly and can be a nutritious substitute for meals as well!
#1. Strawberry Citrus and Ginger Smoothie
Enriched with the goodness of ginger and strawberry, this smoothie not only improves your digestion but also helps to control your appetite as well. This is one of the best fat burning fruit smoothie recipes.
Cook Time: 2 Mins Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 ¼ Cups of Orange Juice
- 1 (1 inch) Cube of Fresh Ginger Root (Peeled)
- 2 Cups of Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Banana
Get the detailed instructions of this recipe on Culinary Hill.
#2. Mango Chia Seed Smoothie
Loaded with chia seeds and mango, this low in carb smoothie is perfect for your weight loss regime! Try this recipe to reap the benefits of this delicious smoothie!
Total Time: 10 Mins Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 Tablespoons of Chia Seeds
- 1 ½ Cups of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Medium Bananas (Sliced and Frozen)
- 2 Cups of Frozen Mango Chunks
Read the detailed instructions on Beaming Baker.
#3. Pineapple Paradise Spinach Smoothie
This low in calories and fiber-packed smoothie is best for those who want to lose their extra pounds easily!
Cook Time: 1 Mins Yields: 2 Servings
- ¾ Cup of Water
- 2 Cups of Frozen Pineapple Chunks (Thawed)
- 1 Medium Ripe Avocado (Halved and Pitted)
- 2 Cups of Spinach
- ½ Cup of Ice Cubes
You can read the full recipe on Culinary Hill.
#4. Mango Banana Green Tea Smoothie
Loaded with mango, banana, spinach, and matcha green tea, this is one of the best fat burning fruit smoothie recipes so far!
Cook Time: 10 Minutes Yields: 2 Servings
- 1 Large Mango (fresh or frozen)
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 2 Large Handfuls Baby Spinach
- 1 Cup (240ml) Light Coconut Milk
- 2 Teaspoons of Matcha Green Tea Powder
Follow Loving It Vegan for the detailed recipe.
#5. Blueberry Muffin Batter Smoothie
This blueberry muffin batter smoothie makes you feel fuller and boosts your energy as well. Furthermore, it’s also a rich source of antioxidants.
Cook Time: 5 Minutes Yields: 2 Servings
- 3/4 Cup of Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/3 Cup of Blueberries, (Fresh or Frozen)
- 2 Tablespoons of Whole Oats
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Cashew Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder
Get the detailed recipe on Annessa Nutritionist.
#6. Five-Ingredient Go-to Green Smoothie
Packed with protein, fiber, and various other essential nutrients, this homemade all-natural smoothie is best for your weight loss regime!
Cook Time: 5 Mins Yields: 2 Servings
- 1–1/2 Cups Ice
- 1 Medium Banana (Fresh or Frozen)
- 2 Handfuls of Spinach
- ½ Avocado
- 1 ½–2 Cups Milk
- 2 Scoops of Protein powder
Get the smoothie recipe on The Real Food Dietitians.
#7. Blueberry Smoothie
Try this amazing, homemade smoothie recipe that not only satisfies your hunger but also provides antioxidants as well!
Total Time: 6 Mins Yields: 2 Servings
- 1 1/2 Cup of Apple Juice Can
- 1 Banana (Halved)
- 3/4 Cup of Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 1/2 Cups of Frozen Blueberries
- Fresh Blueberries & Mint Sprigs for Garnish (Optional)
Read the detailed recipe instructions on Dinner at the Zoo.
#8. Kale Pineapple Smoothie
Packed with vitamins, minerals, and protein, this is one of the best, fat burning fruit smoothie recipes to try out!
Total Time: 4 Mins Yields: 2 Small Smoothies
- 2 Cups of Lightly Packed Chopped Kale Leaves (stems removed)
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 Frozen Medium Banana (cut into chunks)
- 1/4 Cup Plain Non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Frozen Pineapple Pieces
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1-3 Teaspoons Honey
Get this smoothie recipe at Well Plated.
#9. Tropical Mango Carrot Smoothie
Enriched with the goodness of carrot, pineapple, mango, and kiwi, this smoothie is the best candidate for your weight loss diet!
Total Time: 5 mins Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 1/4 Cups Carrot Juice
- 1 1/2 Cups Frozen Pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen Mango
- 2 Kiwi Fruits, Peeled & Sliced
Read the detailed recipe at Taste and Tell Blog.
#10. Banana Nut Smoothie
If you want a smoothie, having all the nutrients in the right proportion, then this recipe is for you! Furthermore, it also helps you to curb your appetite as well!
Total Time: 5 Mins Yields: 2 Servings
- 1 1/2 Cups Ice
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Water
- 3 Tablespoons Walnut Pieces
- 2 Dried Dates (Pitted and coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 Medium Banana (Peeled)
Get the full recipe at Food Network.
- However, the above smoothies will boost your metabolism, thereby helps you to burn fat. But a proper daily exercise routine is must.