Nanny’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake is easy to prepare and a perfect dessert treat for chocolate lovers! Read on to learn about this delicious recipe!
Loaded with delicious brownie fudge, this nanny’s chocolate fudge brownie cake is mouthwatering and melts in the mouth. Besides, if you are a keto diet admirer, then this sugar-free pudding and heavy whipping cream recipe is perfect for you!
Nanny’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cooking Time: 55 Min
Total Time: 1 Hour 05 Mins
Yields: 8 Servings
- 1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix (I prefer Betty Crocker’s Choc. Fudge 15.25 oz.)
- 1 Box Fudge Brownie Mix (I prefer Duncan Hines Decadent Brownies 17.6 oz.)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/4 Cups of Water
- 1 Cup Oil
- One Can of Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Cake Icing
- Large Bowl
- 10-inch Round Cake Pan
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Electric Mixer
- Cooling Rack
- Serving Plate
- Microwave-safe Bowl
- Preheat your microwave to 350° F.
- Meanwhile, spritz the cooking spray on the 10-inch round cake pan lightly.
- Add brownie mix, oil, eggs, cake mix, along with water into a large bowl and beat them well using an electric mixer for 5-6 minutes.
- Pour the prepared batter into the cake pan and bake it for 50-55 minutes or until it springs back when touched lightly, or when a toothpick comes clean.
- Now, transfer the cake on the cooling rack and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, take out the cake from the pan and put it on a serving plate.
- Pour the icing into a microwave-safe bowl and put it into the oven for 30-45 seconds to melt it properly.
- Then, drizzle the melted icing all over the cake evenly.
- Your Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cake is ready to serve. Enjoy!
- Even, you can also use almond nuts, hazelnuts, or chocolate chips as toppings, to add a unique flavor to this cake!