Instead of using the store-bought processed frosting, try this delicious One Minute Easy Chocolate Frosting recipe that can be prepared only in 60 seconds!
Loaded with vanilla, butter, and chocolate chips, this yummy One Minute Easy Chocolate Frosting will satisfy your taste buds to the core. This recipe is for those people, who want a quick and perfect frosting for their delicious desserts. If you bake chocolate fudgy cakes, brownies, and pastries often, then this frosting recipe is an excellent choice for you. Even, you can also use it on old fashioned Hershey’s chocolate cake. This is one of the quickest frosting recipes that are available on the internet.
One Minute Easy Chocolate Frosting
Prep Time: 60 Seconds
Total Time: 60 Seconds
Yields: 18 Servings
- ⅓ Cup Milk
- ⅓ Cup Butter
- 1¼ Cups sugar
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla
- 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips (Semi-sweet)
- Small Saucepan
- Take a small size saucepan.
- Combine butter, sugar, and milk in the saucepan.
- Put it on the stove and boil on medium-high heat for 45-50 seconds.
- Remove the saucepan from the stove, and stir chocolate chips & vanilla into the mixture, until it looks smooth, brownish in color.
- Now, your chocolate frosting is ready to put on your desired dessert.
- Once you poured it on the cake or brownie, let it cool down completely to set.
- If you want fudgy and more dark-colored frosting, then use dark chocolate chips, instead of regular ones.
- Nutritional values described below may differ, due to cooking methods, or brands of ingredients used.
Also Read: Chocolate Peanut Butter Ooey Gooey Butter Cake!
Calories: 145 | Carbohydrates: 19 g | Total Fat: 8 g
Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 33mg | Potassium: 62mg
Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.6mg | Sugar: 17 g