Loaded with orange flavor and topped with delicious creamy frosting, this orange creamsicle cupcakes recipe is a lovely delight for cupcake lovers!
This Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes Recipe is a perfect dessert not only for special occasions but for every day as well. If you are a cake lover, then try this nanny’s recipe of chocolate fudge brownie cake, you all going to love it!
Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes Recipe
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
Yields: 12 Servings
- 1 1/2 Cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 1/4 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoons Orange Extract
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Orange Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Medium-sized Bowl
- Large-sized Mixing Bowl
- Electric Hand Mixer
- 12 Cup Muffin Pan
- Paper Liners
- Piping Bag
- First, preheat your oven at 350°F and line the muffin pan with the paper liners.
- Add flour, baking powder, along with salt into a medium-sized bowl and whisk them well, set it aside for further use.
- Pour the butter & sugar into a large-sized bowl and beat them at medium speed, using an electric mixer, until it becomes fluffy and light.
- Then, pour milk, vanilla extract, eggs, and orange extract in that bowl & beat them at medium speed until no lumps found in the mixture.
- After that, mix the dry ingredients into the batter and beat them slowly.
- Once it’s prepared, pour the prepared batter into the muffin tins evenly.
- Now, put the muffin pan inside the microwave and bake it for 20-25 minutes or until the inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Take out the pan from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Take a separate bowl and mix butter, powdered sugar, heavy cream, orange extract, and vanilla extract and beat them with an electric mixer on high speed until it becomes thick.
- Now, fill the piping bag with frosting and frost the cupcakes accordingly.
- You can also put a slice of orange on each cupcake as toppings.
- Your orange creamsicle cupcakes are ready to serve. Enjoy!
- You can store the unfrosted cupcakes at room temperature up to one day and frosted cupcakes in the refrigerator for 2 days.