If you’re looking for a healthy and crispy snack option then these quick and crispy vegetable fritters are for you. Read on to know more about the recipe!
Try this quick and crispy vegetable fritters that can be prepared in a few minutes. So, whenever you crave for some spicy snacks, then these fritters are the best friend of yours from now, as it can be made instantly with the available veggies.
Plus, don’t forget to make a fudgy chocolate cake to complete your meal. Try and let us know what you feel about these fritters and this yummy chocolate cake!
Prep Time: 20 Mins
Cook Time: 10 Mins
Total Time: 30 Mins
Yield: 12 Fritters
- 2 Cups Shredded Zucchini
- 2 Cups Shredded Carrots
- Sour Cream or Yogurt, (For Serving)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 2/3 Cup all-purpose Flour
- 2 Large Eggs (Lightly beaten)
- 1/3 Cup Sliced Scallions (green and white parts)
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Pepper
- Large Bowl
- Saute Pan
- Paper Towel
- Put the shredded zucchini into a colander and lightly dust some salt on it.
- Leave the zucchini for 10-15 minutes, then squeeze it with your hands to extract the liquid as much as possible.
- Move the zucchini to a large-sized bowl, then add sliced scallions, carrots, eggs, garlic, flour, 1/4 tsp of salt, and 1/8 tsp of pepper. Mix them well, until combined.
- Line a serving plate with paper towels.
- Place the saute pan on the stove over a medium-high flame and pour 2 tbsp of olive oil into it.
- Once the oil is shimmering, put 3 tbsp mounds of the vegetable mixture into the pan.
- Flatten the mounds slightly and maintain 1 inch of space among them.
- Now, cook them for 2-3 mins and flip them once and fry additionally for 1-2 mins.
- Once the fritters are golden brown and crispy in texture, take them out of the pan and empty the prepared fritters on the paper towel-lined plate.
- Repeat the exact cooking procedure with the remaining mixture.
- Dust some salt over the fried fritters, as per your taste.
- Finally, serve these delicious fritters with sour cream or yogurt.