This raspberry peach lemonade recipe is a perfect beverage to keep you refresh and hydrated in the upcoming summer season! Read on to learn the recipe!
Not feeling ready for the upcoming summer season? Don’t worry then, drinking this raspberry peach lemonade recipe in this summer not only keep you refresh but also maintains your body hydration level as well. Besides, you can burn your fat naturally by drinking the homemade all-natural smoothies.
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Servings: Total 8 Servings
Raspberry Peach Puree:
- 4 Fresh Peaches (Pitted, then diced into large chunks)
- 1 Cup Fresh Raspberries
- 1 1/4 Cups Water
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 7 Cups Cold Water
- 1 1/4 Cups Fresh Lemon Juice (Approx 4 Lemons)
- Few Ice Cubes
- Raspberries for Garnish (Optional)
- Peach Slices for Garnish (Optional)
- Mint Sprigs for Garnish (Optional)
- Food Processor or Blender
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Small Saucepan
- Large Pitcher
- Combine water, diced peaches, and raspberries into a food processor or blender and run it well until pureed.
- Put the sieve over a large mixing bowl, then empty the puree into the sieve, to extract the juice without seeds and skin.
- Once you’re done, remove the sieve and set aside the bowl with the juice in it.
- Pour granulated sugar and water into a small saucepan.
- Put it on the stove and boil on medium heat for 3 minutes, until you get a syrup-like consistency.
- Set this mixture aside to cool it slightly.
- Take a pitcher, pour lemon juice, 7 cups of water, and ice cubes into it. Mix them well.
- In the end, pour the cooled syrup and raspberry puree into the pitcher, and stir them well.
- Cover the pitcher and place it into the refrigerator, until ready to serve.
- Now your homemade raspberry peach lemonade is ready to drink. Serve it with garnishes, if desired.
Try this delicious recipe and let us know your experiences and suggestions by hitting the comment button below!