Packed with freshly chopped vegetables, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and pesto, this recipe for garden rotini pasta salad is the best side dish to try out!
Show off your cooking skills to your family & friends, by trying this yummy and flavorful garden rotini pasta salad recipe. Even a newbie can easily make this dish as well.
Recipe for Garden Rotini Pasta Salad
Prep Time: 20 Mins
Cook Time: 10 Mins
Total Time: 30 Mins
Yields: 6 Servings
- 8 Ounces Rotini Pasta
- 1/2 Medium Cucumber (Peeled and Diced)
- 1 Cup Tomato (Diced, Seeded)
- 2 1/2-ounce Can Sliced Ripe Olives (Drained)
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1/4 Cup Celery (Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons of Finely Chopped Red Onion (Optional)
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons of Prepared Pesto
- 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt (or to taste)
- 2 Tablespoons of Chopped Fresh Parsley (Optional)
- Large Serving Bowl
- Medium-Sized Mixing Bowl
- First, boil the rotini pasta in the salted water, as per the package directions.
- Pour the boiled rotini pasta into a colander and drain it well.
- Now, leave the pasta aside to cool it completely.
- Once it’s done, empty the cooled pasta into a serving bowl.
- Add the sliced olives, red onion, cucumber, celery, tomato, and bell pepper into the rotini pasta & stir them well.
- Then, mix black pepper, pesto, salt, mayo, lemon juice, along with parsley into a mixing bowl.
- Pour the prepared mixture into the rotini pasta and combine them well using a spoon.
- Cover the bowl properly and refrigerate it until next serving. Enjoy!
- If you don’t have mayo in your pantry, then try this homemade olive oil mayonnaise!
- Besides rotini, you can also use farfalle, fusilli, or any other pasta you liked.
Amount Per Serving:
Calories 429 Fat: 25g Carbs: 44g Protein: 8g