Make this yummy Reese’s ooey gooey bars which are loaded with peanut butter cups and Reese’s pieces that transform this dessert into an absolute perfection!
The amazing combination of the savory peanut butter cups & Reese’s candy, with the layers of chocolate, is so delicious and beyond perfection. This Reese’s ooey gooey bars are simple and easy to make, even for a newbie baker. If you love baking then try this astounding german chocolate bundt cake recipe!
Reese’s Ooey Gooey Bars
Prep Time: 20 Mins
Cook Time: 30 Mins
Total Time: 50 Mins
Yields: 14-16 Cake Bars
- 1 Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup of Softened Butter
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 16 Regular-Sized Peanut Butter Cups (Frozen and unwrapped)
- 1/2 Cup of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup of Mini Reese’s Pieces
- 8 x 8 Inch Pan
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Electric Mixer
- First, preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray the 8 x 8-inch pan with a non-stick cooking spray properly.
- Now, add the chocolate cake mix, egg, softened butter, and vanilla extract into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir the mixture using an electric mixer, until a soft dough forms.
- Pour half of the prepared dough into the pan and pat it properly.
- Then, arrange all the frozen peanut butter cups on the top of the dough.
- Put the remaining dough on the peanut butter cups evenly and press it as well.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the dough and sprinkle mini Reese’s pieces onto it.
- Now, put the pan into the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, until it looks like gooey and undone.
- Let it cool for 5-10 minutes and cut into 12-14 pieces. Serve it immediately.
- If the dough looks sticky, then put it into the refrigerator for 2-4 minutes to set it up.
- You can make this recipe on a 13×9 pan, just double the ingredients of this recipe.
- Freeze the peanut butter cups at least a few hours before making these bars.
- Before cutting the bars make sure to let it set properly for 1-2 hours.
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 210 Total Fat: 14 g Saturated Fat: 7 g Trans Fat: 0g
Unsaturated Fat: 6 g Cholesterol: 31mg Sodium: 148 mg
Carbohydrates: 20 g Fiber: 1 g Sugar: 17g Protein: 4 g