Are you missing that delicious Restaurant-Style Hashbrown Casserole Recipe during this quarantine period? Don’t worry then, check out the full recipe below!
This restaurant-style hashbrown casserole recipe is simple, easy, cheesy, and totally delicious! Not only this casserole dish is perfect for everyday breakfast but for brinner as well.
After eating this hash brown casserole, we bet, you’ll surely remember those days again, when you used to go to the restaurant, to eat this yummy and creamy dish.
So, try out this recipe to relive that beautiful moment once again in this quarantine period!
Restaurant-Style Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 35 Mins
Total Time: 45 Mins
Yield: 5 Servings
- 1 Packaged Frozen Hash Brown Potatoes (Thawed)
- 1/2 Cup of Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Cup of Softened Butter
- 10 Oz Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper
- One 9 x 13 Inch Pan
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Large Bowl
- Small Spatula
- First of all, preheat your microwave to 350° F (175° C).
- Meanwhile, spritz the non-stick cooking spray onto the 9 x 13 pan evenly.
- Now, add hash brown potatoes, chopped onion, along with softened butter into a large bowl and mix them well using a small spatula.
- Then, combine chicken soup, salt, cheddar cheese, and ground black pepper into the mixture for a few seconds.
- Once it’s done, pour the resultant mix into the prepared pan properly.
- Finally, put the pan into the preheated microwave and bake it around 30-35 minutes, until browned.
- Now, your restaurant style hashbrown casserole is ready to eat! Enjoy!
Calories: 550 Carbohydrates: 38.4 g
Protein: 16.7 g Sodium: 1334 mg
Total Fat: 48 g Cholesterol: 101 mg
Also Read: Strawberry Shortcake Ooey Gooey Butter Cake!