We bet you will not be able to resist yourself from eating this Romano Chicken With Lemon Garlic Pasta, once you taste this delicious Italian Cuisine!
This salty, spicy, and tangy textured Romano Chicken with Lemon Garlic Pasta is loaded with parmesan cheese, egg, lemon juice, and lemon zest, which enhanced its flavor to the next level. Try this creamy southwest chicken soup recipe, you’ll gonna love it!
Romano Chicken With Lemon Garlic Pasta
Cook Time: 30 Mins
Yield: 2 Servings
Course: Main Course
- 1/2 lb Chicken Breasts (Butterflied or Thinly Cut into Cutlets)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Finely Grated Parmesan Cheese or Romano Cheese
- 1 Egg
- Dry Parsley
- 1/2 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs (Homemade or Store One)
- Olive Oil for Frying
LEMON GARLIC PASTA:
- 1/2 lb Spaghetti or Other Pasta
- 1 Lemon’s Juice
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1/4 Lemon Zest
- 2 Tbsp Butter (Cold)
- 3 Tbsp Whipping Cream
- Salt and Pepper
- Three Dishes
- A Pan
For Romano Chicken:
- Put the parmesan cheese, beaten egg with dried parsley, and panko bread crumbs into three separate dishes.
- Now, take the chicken cutlets and dip into each dish one by one to make a coat of those ingredients, and lastly season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper.
- Pour a sufficient amount of olive oil into the pan and transfer chicken cutlets into it.
- Fry the cutlets on low heat, until it looks golden.
For Lemon Garlic Pasta:
- Make the pasta, according to the described package instructions. Make sure to save some pasta water from it for later use.
- Take a pan and add lemon zest, garlic, lemon juice, a pinch of pepper and salt.
- Heat it up, until the liquid reduced half in quantity.
- Now, add two tbsp of butter and 3 tbsp of whipping cream into that pan and swirl it slowly.
- After that, add the cooked pasta and the remaining pasta water into the pan and toss up to combine them properly.
- Now, put the romano chicken over the lemon garlic pasta and garnish them with onions & fresh chopped parsley before serving it.