Are you looking for a delicious, soft, and mouthwatering dessert recipe, then this Strawberry Shortcake Ooey Gooey Butter Cake is the best choice for you!
Today, I am going to tell you, how to make this strawberry shortcake ooey gooey butter cake, which is loaded with cheese cream, strawberry, and brown sugar crumble. This dessert recipe is the best to try out this spring season!
Strawberry Shortcake Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
Prep Time: 20 Mins
Cook Time: 60 Mins
Total Time: 1 Hour 20 Mins
Yields: 10 Servings
- 1 Egg
- 1 White Cake Mix
- 4 Tablespoons of Water
- 6 Tablespoons of Melted Butter
- 1 Pint Strawberries
For Cream Cheese Filling
- 18 Oz Package Cream Cheese
- 2 Cups of Confectionery Sugar
- 4 Oz Melted Butter
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 2/3 Cup of Butter
- 3 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- Large-sized Bowl
- Small-sized Bowl
- Electric Mixer
- 9 x 12 Pan
- Cooking Spray
- First, preheat your microwave at 350° F.
- In the meantime, add the melted butter, water, along with cake mix into a large-sized bowl and beat using an electric mixer until dough forms.
- Now, spritz the cooking spray evenly on the 9 x 12 pan. Pat the dough into the bottom of the pan.
- Cut the strawberries into slices and spread over the cake layer.
- To Make Cream Cheese Filling: Add cream cheese, vanilla, eggs, confectionery sugar, along with melted butter into a bowl, and combine them well.
- Now, spread this filling evenly onto the strawberry layer.
- For Crumble: Mix the all-purpose flour, butter, brown sugar, and salt into a small-sized bowl using the hands until you get a breadcrumb-like mixture.
- Spread this prepared crumble evenly onto the cheesecake layer.
- Now, bake it for 55-60 minutes. When the mixture puffed up from the center, then remove it from the oven.
- Let it cool, then serve with strawberries and whipped cream, if needed.
- If you are using a glass pan for preheating, then the temperature will be 325° F.
Also Read: Tiramisu Cake Roll Recipe!