Enjoy this easy and delicious sugar free lemon cheesecake mousse that only requires five ingredients and 10 minutes for its preparation!
The fresh lemony flavor of this sugar free lemon cheesecake mousse paired with melt-in-mouth creaminess makes it one of the best and most desirable recipe to try! I bet, the whipped texture of this mousse will remain on your taste bud forever.
Besides, if you are a keto diet lover, then I think this sugar free pudding and heavy whipping cream recipe is for you! Try and let me know your comment and suggestion, I would love to hear them all. Enjoy this recipe!
How to Make Sugar Free Lemon Cheesecake Mousse?
Read the below instruction carefully, if you want to make this yummy mousse for your kids and life partner.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Total Time: 10 Mins
Servings: 5 People ( Each person gets 1/2 cup)
- 8 Oz Mascarpone Cheese or Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lemon Liquid Stevia
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- Stand Mixer
- Electric Hand Mixer
- Large Bowl
- Serving Glasses
- Pour cream cheese along with lemon juice into a stand mixer and blend until smooth. Set it aside for further use.
- Now, add heavy cream, sweetener, along with salt into a large bowl, and run an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks.
- Then, empty the whipped cream into the previously prepared cream cheese mixture and blend them on high using the stand mixer, until they combined properly.
- Now, your sugar free lemon cheesecake mousse is ready to serve.
- But first, taste it and add more sweetener, if needed.
- Pour the mixture into the serving glasses equally and top with blueberries.
- Before serving it to your family and friends, put them into the refrigerator for one hour or so.
- If you don’t have liquid lemon stevia handy, then you can use 1/8-1/4 tsp of lemon extract and 1 tsp of clear liquid stevia.
Amount Per Serving (0.5 Cup)
Fat 29.6 g
Saturated Fat 16.7 g
Cholesterol 89 mg
Sodium 138 mg
Carbohydrates 1.7 g
Sugar 0.3 g
Protein 3.7 g
Don’t forget to share this recipe with your family and friends, if you liked it! Remember SHaRing is CaRing!