If you’re a keto diet enthusiast, then this Sugar Free Pudding and Heavy Whipping Cream recipe is a perfect choice for you! Let’s find out the recipe below!
Try this yummy pudding, that is not only sugar-free but also a low carb diet as well. If you are a diabetic patient & suppress your desire to eat desserts, then this sugar free pudding and heavy whipping cream is the best choice for you.
Even a newbie chef can also make this recipe, as it only needs two ingredients and some basics skills of cooking. You can also try this delicious tiramisu cake roll recipe, we bet you’ll love it!
Sugar Free Pudding and Heavy Whipping Cream
Cook Time: 5 Mins
Total Time: 5 Mins
Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 Small Box of Sugar-Free Jello Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 Cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
Note: You can choose cheesecake, butterscotch, and chocolate flavors of jello instant pudding.
- Electric Hand Mixer
- Large Mixing Bowl
- First, pick your favorite flavor of instant pudding mix. (We use the chocolate one)
- Now, add the sugar-free jello instant pudding mix along with two cups of whipping cream into a large mixing bowl.
- Then, mix them properly using an electric mixer for 3-4 minutes.
- Stop the electric mixer when the mixture becomes fluffy as desired.
- The final product texture will look like the homemade whipped cream.
- Now, empty it into multiple bowls and serve them with whipped cream toppings.
- Store the remaining mixture into the refrigerator for later use.
- Always purchase the sugar-free instant pudding mix. Avoid the “Cook & serve” or pie filling mixes as they are not suitable for this recipe!
Amount Per Serving:
CALORIES: 113 FAT: 10g SATURATED FAT: 7g TRANS FAT: 0g
UNSATURATED FAT: 0g CHOLESTEROL: 40mg SODIUM: 165mg
CARBOHYDRATES: 5g FIBER: 0g SUGAR: 0g PROTEIN: 0g