This mouth-watering, white chocolate blueberry lasagna is the perfect summer dessert recipe that you can make without an oven on every special occasion!
In this recipe, the first layer of this white chocolate blueberry lasagna is a pleasant combination of crushed Golden Oreo cookies and melted butter pressed into the bottom of the large-sized dish. It’s beautifully covered with white chocolate chips and cool whips, which makes it a perfect mouthwatering dessert.
Now without any further ado, below, I am going to tell you, how you can make this white chocolate lasagna with blueberries below!
For the Crust:
- 36 Golden Oreo Cookies (Whole Cookies With Filling)
- 6 Tablespoons of Unsalted Butter-Melted
For Cream Cheese Layer:
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter Softened
- 1 Cup of Powdered Sugar
- 8 Oz. Cream Cheese-Softened
- 1 ¼ Cup of Cool Whip
- 1 ¼ Cup of Frozen Wild Blueberries
For Pudding Layer:
- 2.5 – 3.9-Ounce Packages White Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 Oz. Freeze-Dried Blueberries- Powder (Pulse Blueberries in a Food Processor to Make the Powder)
- 3 Cups of Cold Milk
- 1 ½ Cup of Cool Whip
- 1 ½ Cup of White Chocolate Chips
- Food Processor
- Mixing Bowl
- Large Size Dish (9 X 13 inch)
- Medium-Sized Bowl
- Take your food processor and grind all the Oreo cookies along with their fillings to get its granules.
- Now, mix Oreo granules along with six tablespoons of melted salted butter.
- Spread an even layer of this mixture into the bottom of the dish by pressing it properly and put it into the refrigerator.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add 8 oz. cream cheese, 1/2 cup unsalted softened butter, along with 1 cup powdered sugar and stir them well.
- Once it’s done, add 1 ¼ cup cool whip along with 1 ¼ cup blueberries into the batter.
- Now, make a second layer by spreading this mixture over the first one on the dish.
- Add 2.5 – 3.9-ounce white chocolate instant pudding with 3 cups of cold milk into a medium-sized bowl and stir them well to get the right consistency.
- Thereafter, spread some dried blueberries and cream cheese layer over the mix. Store it into the freezer for a couple of hours.
- Finally, decorate it with toppings i.e. 1 ½ cup of cool whip and 1 ½ cup of white chocolate chips.
- Keep it into the refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving this chilled dessert.